Monday 6 January 2014

MEST 1 Exam leaner response

Www:
-          You’ve picked out some relevant aspects of the clips shown
Ebi:
-          You’re missing three key things – in depth analysis, media language and media theory
-          Last two answers suggestion a lack of revision and/or application in class
-          You could also take better notes
Score
17 = Grade E
1. What three things will you do differently in the February mock exams as a result of my feedback?
One thing I would do different in the February mock exam is to revise media content and make sure that I apply it during the mock exam. Another thing I would do differently is that I would make sure that I don’t go into the exam on an empty stomach, because during the 1st mock I was distracted and didn’t force fully. The most important thing I would do before the exam is that I would improve my note taking skills, and make sure I take quality notes.
2. What grade are you aiming to achieve for the February exam?
I am looking to achieve between the grades of D-C as I believe it is a realist target as I got an E in my 1st mock. The mock wasn’t a reflection of my ability as I didn’t revise as much as I should of.
3. What grade are you realistically aiming for in may?

I would want to get an A in May but realistically I believe that I could a B in the mock. I say this because if I get a C in my February mock I can get a grade higher and get a B

No comments:

Post a Comment