Friday 21 February 2014

Filming Progress Report 15/02/14 - 21/02/14

Individual progress report 

Through out the holidays I have been planning the filming and where the settings of the film is going to be. I have arranged for the actors we need and made sure that we film the best possible shots.

WWW: I have been focused and determined to keep on top of the filming and keep my group going.
EBI: I have to not rush the filming and through the obstacles staying motivated.

Group Progress Group

As a group I believe that we are finally working together as a team making filming process easier and working as hard as we can in trying to complete filming and get the highest grade possible.

WWW: Working well as a group
EBI:  not to get carried away, stay focused and to let each other take control

No comments:

Post a Comment